Skitouring & Ice Climbing in the Pitztal
Ski Touring in the Pitztal
For many people, this is the ultimate winter sport: First the climb, then the reward of untracked powder slopes!
Whether through fresh powder or spring snow, experienced mountain guides will make sure you reach Tyrol’s highest mountains safely.
Guided tours for skiers and snowboarders on Tyrol’s highest mountain – the Wildspitze at 3,774 m.
Read more ...
Ice Climbing in the Pitztal
The Pitztal is a true Eldorado for ice climbers. Over 45 frozen waterfalls, the Glacier World Ice Arena on the Pitztal Glacier are everything an ice climber could dream of. Ice climbing enables you to get to know the cold side of nature. You can push yourself to your limits and, under the guidance of experts, immerse yourself in this sport and improve your skills in a secured area with very little risk.
→ Ice Climbing Topos Pitztal
Winter a la Carte
Terms: 27.11.2021 -19.12.2021
Rates from EUR 365,- per person
5 days B&B with different highlights
Pitztal Glacier Rifflsee
Find & book ski lessons directly at the PIZ reception.
Ski School Website
PIZ Holiday Benefits
- Unrestricted alpine views to the South
- All double bedrooms with balcony
- Inviting sun terrace
- Ski storage room including a boot dryer
- Welcoming Tyrolean hospitality & atmosphere
- Our PIZ Hotel is situated at 1,700 m at the Rifflseebahn lift station.
- Cross-country ski slope leads right past the PIZ Hotel
- Beginners' lifts within easy walking distance (150 m)
- Après ski in style at the Pitztaler Alm
- Pitztal Bike Route leads right past the PIZ Hotel
Delicious & Regional
- Lavish breakfast buffet including regional products.
- Half board dinner menus including international specialities & traditional Tyrolean dishes
Relax & Unwind
- Finnish sauna, steam room, infrared cabin
- Free use of the bathing & spa area at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl in Weisswald
- Discounted rates for beauty- and wellness treatments at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl