Winter Holidays in the Pitztal
Explore Pitztal's Wide Winter Variety
Snow in the Pitztal Valley is just not an issue. Miles and miles of cross-country skiing trails, toboggan runs and winter hiking trails are an active and atmospheric addition to the winter experience. Start your winter adventure right at the doorstep of the PIZ Hotel: The cross-country tracks lead past the hotel, and the Rifflseebahn ski lifts are situated right at our hotel – guests can even ski back to their PIZ holiday home during winter. The Pitztal Glacier guarantees snow and fun on the slopes regardless of the weather. The Rifflseebahn, Austria’s highest cable car, takes you up to the white slopes quickly and comfortably. For beginners and children, we recommend the practice lifts & beginners' slope which is only approximately 150 m walk from the PIZ hotel.
→ Winter Programme Pitztal
Ski Resorts Ski- & Snowboard School Ski Touring & Ice Climbing Cross-country Skiing & Winter Hiking
Winter a la Carte
Terms: 27.11.2021 -19.12.2021
Rates from EUR 365,- per person
5 days B&B with different highlights
Pitztal Glacier Rifflsee
Find & book ski lessons directly at the PIZ reception.
Ski School Website
PIZ Holiday Benefits
- Unrestricted alpine views to the South
- All double bedrooms with balcony
- Inviting sun terrace
- Ski storage room including a boot dryer
- Welcoming Tyrolean hospitality & atmosphere
- Our PIZ Hotel is situated at 1,700 m at the Rifflseebahn lift station.
- Cross-country ski slope leads right past the PIZ Hotel
- Beginners' lifts within easy walking distance (150 m)
- Après ski in style at the Pitztaler Alm
- Pitztal Bike Route leads right past the PIZ Hotel
Delicious & Regional
- Lavish breakfast buffet including regional products.
- Half board dinner menus including international specialities & traditional Tyrolean dishes
Relax & Unwind
- Finnish sauna, steam room, infrared cabin
- Free use of the bathing & spa area at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl in Weisswald
- Discounted rates for beauty- and wellness treatments at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl