Summer Holidays in Pitztal
Explore Vast Possibilities
Relaxing, rugged nature & exciting sports- and family activities make the Pitztal valley a truly unique and special destination to explore during the summer months. The PIZ Hotel is an excellent base for your alpine discovery tours into the mountains, with plenty of options and highlights ensured, such as breath-taking panoramic views and memorable alpine experiences.
Active & Alpine Family Holidays Outdoor & Adventure
PIZ Hotel Summer special
Free guided hikes twice a week
Great children activities Mondays to Fridays
Free Hiker's Bus available throughout the entire Pitztal valley
Free use of the bathing area in the "Sport & Vital Hotel Seppl****"
Summer Highlights in Pitztal
Glacier hikes & Café 3,440 m.a.s.l.
Pitz Park incl. Zirbenpark & Zirbencarts
Raft on the Rifflsee & Waterfalls
"Kneipp" facility at the Stillebach Swimming Lake
XP Adventure Park
Nature Park Kaunergrat
Pitztal Glacier Rifflsee
Find & book ski lessons directly at the PIZ reception.
Ski School Website
Snag a special last minute deal for your alpine dream in the Piz-Hotel in Mandarfen in the Pitztal!
PIZ Holiday Benefits
- Unrestricted alpine views to the South
- All double bedrooms with balcony
- Inviting sun terrace
- Ski storage room including a boot dryer
- Welcoming Tyrolean hospitality & atmosphere
- Our PIZ Hotel is situated at 1,700 m at the Rifflseebahn lift station.
- Cross-country ski slope leads right past the PIZ Hotel
- Beginners' lifts within easy walking distance (150 m)
- Après ski in style at the Pitztaler Alm
- Pitztal Bike Route leads right past the PIZ Hotel
Delicious & Regional
- Lavish breakfast buffet including regional products.
- Half board dinner menus including international specialities & traditional Tyrolean dishes
Relax & Unwind
- Finnish sauna, steam room, infrared cabin
- Free use of the bathing & spa area at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl in Weisswald
- Discounted rates for beauty- and wellness treatments at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl