Cross-country Ski, Winter Hike & Toboggan
Snowshoe- & Winter Hiking
Snowshoe tours allow you to experience nature in its purest form. Discover the natural beauty of the Pitztal Valley along the valley trail or explore the "1st Pitztal snowshoe trail" through the rugged and wonderful Taschachschlucht (gorge), followed by a mulled wine stop at the Pitztaler Schihütte.
We are happy to organise equipment and guided tours for you.
Pitztal Glacier Rifflsee
Find & book ski lessons directly at the PIZ reception.
Ski School Website
Sommer a la Carte
Period: 01.07.2022 - 10.10.2022
Rate: from EUR 265,- per person
5 days B&B with lot of Highlights
PIZ Holiday Benefits
- Unrestricted alpine views to the South
- All double bedrooms with balcony
- Inviting sun terrace
- Ski storage room including a boot dryer
- Welcoming Tyrolean hospitality & atmosphere
- Our PIZ Hotel is situated at 1,700 m at the Rifflseebahn lift station.
- Cross-country ski slope leads right past the PIZ Hotel
- Beginners' lifts within easy walking distance (150 m)
- Après ski in style at the Pitztaler Alm
- Pitztal Bike Route leads right past the PIZ Hotel
Delicious & Regional
- Lavish breakfast buffet including regional products.
- Half board dinner menus including international specialities & traditional Tyrolean dishes
Relax & Unwind
- Finnish sauna, steam room, infrared cabin
- Free use of the bathing & spa area at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl in Weisswald
- Discounted rates for beauty- and wellness treatments at the Sports- and Vitality Hotel Seppl