Winter dream of Pitztal
Terms: 07.01.2023 - 11.02.2023
Rate: from EUR 499,- per person
Service: 5 days half-board book your ski pass ONLINE
During this time, winter in the Pitztal shows its most fascinating side. Snow-covered meadows and forests, but also the Taschach Gorge with our mountain spirit, invite you to impressive winter hikes by day and night. Enthusiastic slope lovers and deep snow skiers get the best of Pitztal during this time.
Our prices include the following services:
- Accommodation in a double room with shower / bath, separate toilet, satellite TV, telephone and balcony
- Rich breakfast buffet with products from local agriculture
- Half board with specialties from the international cuisine and delicacies from the Tyrolean cuisine (menu of choice)
- Sauna, infrared cabin and steam bath in the house (use free of charge)
- Free use of the bathing area in the Sport- und Vitalhotel Seppl ****
- Local tax per person / day € 3, - included
Exclusively for our guests:
- Hut evening with farmer's buffet at our Pitztal ski hut (from December 1st)
- Toboggan evening on our illuminated toboggan run (from December 1st)
- Après ski in the "Pitztaler Alm"
- Welcome drink in the "Bermuda Triangle"
- Information evening about the valley and the ski areas in the Pitztal by our ski instructors
- Guided night hike through the rustic and bizarre Taschach Gorge to the Pitztal ski hut
- Children up to 9 years of age stay for free in their parents' room
- Free Bambini ski pass for the area of Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee up to 9.99 years
- Discount on rental of ski and cross-country equipment at our ski rental partner "Skiprofi"
Rate per person in family room with up to 2 kids:
5 days half board service book your ski pass ONLINE
Double room as single use: extra EUR 20,- per day